A friendly reminder for those of us not in London this week (boo!), the Bills game will be airing at 9:30 am this Sunday.
You can view the game at both bars, as usual.
Georgia does not allow alcohol sales prior to 12:30 pm; although, if you require beer before 12:30, you may want to seek the help of a specialist.
*UPDATE – Tavern at Medlock will be serving breakfast during the game.*
Pictures from our trip to Nashville, TN. If you weren’t there, you missed out.
The short story –
- Where –
- Tavern at Medlock – 3230 Medlock Bridge Rd #101, Norcross, GA 30092
- Admission –
- $20 – all you can drink beer, all you can eat Sahlens, Gallas pizza, Bison chip dip
- $15 – all of the food above, no beer
- Free – kids 12 & under
- $30 – any obnoxious Dolphins friends – everything for $20 plus an additional $10 annoyance fee
- Parking –
- Park anywhere in the plaza except in the gun range parking lot
- Over-flow parking should park in the office building adjacent to Tavern
- Better yet, take UBER
- Seating –
- no reserved seating
- additional chairs will be available
- Adult games –
- flip cup
- Kids games –
- ring toss
- hot potato
- sidewalk chalk
- horseshoe game
- coloring books/crayons
Our annual tailgate will be September 27th at 12:30 pm at THE TAVERN AT MEDLOCK (located at 3230 Medlock Bridge Road, Norcross, GA 30092). Tickets will be sold at the tailgate, please bring cash!
All ages are welcome! This is a family friendly event (for the most part).
- $25 gets you – all you can eat Gallas’ Pizza, Sahlens hot dogs, the REAL Bison chip dip, and all you can drink beer
- $15 gets you – everything but beer
- FREE gets your kid (12 & under) – everything but beer
- Your credit card will get you – The entire Tavern at Medlock menu will also be available with all the Buffalo favorites if all-you-can-eat hot dogs and pizza is not your thing.
You will not want to miss this! We will be raffling off some cool Bills stuff and we’ll play all of the drinking games you’d expect at a Bills tailgate.
Please remember this is an outdoor event until 3:30 pm, so dress accordingly. The only thing we don’t have is snow!
Drinking and driving kills. Be safe – use UBER.